Urocare® Adhesives & Adhesive Removers
#5600 Adhesive Remover Pads
adhesive remover has been specifically formulated for dissolving and removing
unwanted adhesive or adhesive residue from urinary and ostomy appliances, tens units, monitoring electrodes, skin and can even
be used for the removal of tar.
Packaged in a small, convenient wipe, Urocare® adhesive remover pads are the perfect solution to
aid in the removal of adhesive residue left behind by male external catheters.
They may be used to soften the adhesive of double-sided adhesive foam strips as well as most brush-on medical adhesives. They contain a lab tested,
non-toxic, citrus-based solution that may also be used to remove these types of medical adhesives or adhesive residue from skin and appliances in
preparation for the use of a new adhesive strip/wafer.
It is recommended that a male external catheter be changed once a day to promote healthy skin. With the use of Urocare®
remover pads, a male external catheter can be changed quickly and easily.
• NON-TOXIC—Lab Tested, non-toxic and free from harsh solvents.
• Citrus-Based—Fresh citrus scent and biodegradable.
• Many Uses—Use on nitro patches, tens units, electrodes, even tar.
• Convenient—Travel size pads are small and easy to use
• Soap & Water Clean-Up—Just wash, rinse and dry
|FDA UDI #
||50 individual wipes/pads
||0.09" x 2" x 2.25" (0.3cm x 5cm x 5.7cm)
||single use wipe
||NON-TOXIC, No harsh solvents
||Box (BX) – 50 wipes/pads per box
||4.38" x 2.38" x 2.38" (11.1cm x 6cm x 6cm)
||0.2 lbs. (0.09 Kg)
||This is typically a stocked item
- Suitable for Hospital, Long-Term Care and Home Use
- Alcohol-Free Formula
- Environmentally Friendly—Does not contain ozone-depleting chloro-fluorocarbons
- Convenient Packaging—Use only what you need so there's less waste
Note: For external use only.
† Approximate dimensions in inches(") and centimeters(cm).
Use and care instructions may be available in multiple
languages. For a list of documents available for download