Skin Care Products
#5500 Uro-Prep® Protective Skin Barrier Wipes/Pads
Protective Barrier has been specifically formulated to create a protective
barrier between delicate, sensitive skin and aggressive adhesives. They can be used under all types of medical adhesives.
Packaged in a small, convenient
wipe, Uro-Prep® skin barrier
wipes are the perfect
solution to aid in the
protection of delicate
skin that has become
sensitive to repeated use
of medical adhesives; especially,
those used to secure male external urinary catheters and urinary or ostomy appliances. Uro-Prep®
protective skin barrier wipes are
alcohol based which are easy to apply, safe, effective and for external use only.
It is recommended that a male external catheter be changed once a day to promote healthy skin and using Uro-Prep®
protective skin barrier wipes before applying a male external catheter, urinary or ostomy appliance will help protect skin from any
aggressive adhesives used with their application.
Item #5500 Shown
• Alcohol Based—Dries quickly for fast use.
• Many Uses—Can be used under all types of medical adhesives
• Convenient—Travel size pads are small and easy to use
• Soap & Water Clean-Up—Just wash, rinse and dry
|FDA UDI #
||50 individual wipes/pads
||0.09" x 2" x 2.25" (0.3cm x 5cm x 5.7cm)
||single use wipe
||Box (BX) – 50 wipes/pads per box
||4.38" x 2.38" x 2.38" (11.1cm x 6cm x 6cm)
||0.3 lbs. (0.13 Kg)
||This is typically a stocked item
- Suitable for Hospital, Long-Term Care and Home Use
- Reduces Adhesive Removal Trauma
- Environmentally Friendly—Does not contain ozone-depleting chloro-fluorocarbons
- Convenient Packaging—Use only what you need so there's less waste
Note: For external use only.
† Approximate dimensions in inches(") and centimeters(cm).
Use and care instructions may be available in multiple
languages. For a list of documents available for download