DRI Eclipse® Bed-Wetting Alarm with “Wireless” Remote Sensor
New Break-Through Technologies unique to the DRI Eclipse®
- Special electronics for long term battery life of up to 3 years
(not 7 days or 1 month as in some other alarms)
- The Urosensor™ docks on the DRI Eclipse® alarm unit when not being used and engages a second level
of the battery saving technology.
- World Patent Pending Urosensor™ technology—it’s the only non-metal urine sensor ever! So there’s no corrosion by urine,
no skin irritation, and it's easy to clean for instant re-use.
- The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor™ the thinnest of them all.
Plus all these features:
- No wires between alarm and sensor.
- DRI Eclipse® alarm unit is small in size.
- Designed like a small “space rocket” for child appeal.
- High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment.
- A large detection area for detecting urine.
- The Urosensor™ can transmit to more than one receiver at a time so if desired, a second
DRI Eclipse® can be placed in a parent's or care giver's room.
How to use the DRI Eclipse® Bedwetting Alarm:
- Put the Urosensor™ in the underwear (inside a mini-pad is best—click for alternatives).
- Place the DRI Eclipse® alarm unit on a table or dresser away from the bed so the child has to wake completely to turn it off.
- Switch the DRI Eclipse® alarm on and that's all.
When the Urosensor™ is wet with the first drops of urine, it sends a radio signal to the extra loud DRI Eclipse®
and triggers the alarm—treatment has begun.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The sensor is the key to beating bed-wetting. Don't be fooled by tiny clips or domes
on the underwear, the urine can miss (especially with boys) and not trigger the alarm!
For more information on the DRI Eclipse®
see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
to see how the DRI Eclipse®
treats bed-wetting see Enuresis Treatment FAQ
for more information and frequently asked questions on bed-wetting see Bed-wetting, Its Causes and Treatment FAQ
To see what research says about bed-wetting and more frequently asked questions see Enuresis Research FAQ
for information about a replacement Urosensor™ Remote see Replacement Parts
1 DRI Eclipse® alarm unit
1 Urosensor™ Remote urine detector (#4613)
Illustrated Use and Care Instructions (#PI4610)
||3" x 1.5" x 0.75" (8cm x 4cm x 2cm)
||Maximum range is about 15 yards‡
||Each (EA)/1 set per box
||5.5" x 3.87" x 1.25"
||0.14 lbs. (0.06 Kg)
||This is typically a stocked item
† Approximate dimensions in inches(") and centimeters(cm).
‡ Distance depends somewhat on the situation and number of obstacles. Actual distance may vary.
Use and care instructions may be available in multiple
languages. For a list of documents available for download