CathWear® a Revolutionary Undergarment System
What is Cathwear?
CathWear is a patented medical underwear that is designed to house and manage your catheter and/or drainage leg bag needs.
CathWear provides the ability for both, men and women, to wear the clothing of their choice at all times.
CathWear is made from high quality materials which are breathable, comfortable to wear and are secure as regular underwear.
CathWear is comfortable, machine washable, and durable.
CathWear is compatible with the most used and recognized Catheters in the Market today:
• Biliary Drainage Catheters
• Foley Catheters
• Nephrostomy Catheters
• Suprapubic Catheters
• Male External Catheters
• Unisex design: Fits both men & women—see sizing chart below.
• Channel Tract prevents inadvertant pulling of tubing.
• Opening for patients with dexterity or arthitis issues.
• Breathable and comfortable material for quick drying.
• Pouch can securely accommodate bags up to 600 mL.
• Drain valve access at bottom of each leg.
For best results, do not
use any clothing underneath your CathWear as it was designed to replace your regular underwear.
Wearing any clothing underneath your CathWear may result in increased pressure to the bag.
Available Styles/Sizes:Click on “Ref/Item #” for specific item details.
||MENS WAIST SIZE†
||Extra Extra-Large (XXL)
† Approximate dimensions in inches(") and centimeters(cm).
‡ Approximate volumes in fluid ounces (fl. oz.) and milliliters (ml.)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Use and care instructions may be available in multiple
languages. For a list of documents available for download